1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
- Company: MAKER TOOLBOX, Lda (“MAKER TOOLBOX”)
- Headquarters: YDreams Building, Madan Parque Sul, 2825-149 Caparica
- NIPC: 513831860
- Email: [email protected]
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT:
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, hereinafter “RGPD”) and the Portuguese legislation on the protection of personal data, ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data within the European Union.
In legal terms, personal data is considered to be any “information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“the data subject”); an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
Under no circumstances will MAKER TOOLBOX carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided through its website, without the express prior consent of the data subject:
- Assign to other persons or other entities;
- Transferring outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected through the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Website management and security
- Statistical information.
MAKER TOOLBOX guarantees the confidentiality of all data processed. Notwithstanding that MAKER TOOLBOX collects and processes data in a safe way that prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most appropriate techniques for this purpose, it is important to bear in mind that data collection in open networks allows the circulation of data. without security conditions, with the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
MAKER TOOLBOX declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
MAKER TOOLBOX guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided through the website. The collection and processing of data is carried out in a safe way that prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be inserted into a SSL Secure Server that encrypts/encrypts them (turns into a code). You can verify that your browser is secure if the padlock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
Whenever MAKER TOOLBOX accesses personal data, it undertakes to:
- Store them through legally required security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, which guarantee their security, thus preventing unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of technology at any time, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
- Make sure that the data is treated only by employees whose intervention is necessary, who are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties for the aforementioned purposes, they must be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
5. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
No commercial or promotional communications.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a web page.
The main objective is to recognize the user whenever they access the website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better use of the website, aiming to simplify navigation.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; do not damage the user’s equipment or device and, if enabled in the configuration of your browser, help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website.
By accessing the website, the user expressly accepts the use of functional/necessary Cookies on their devices.
If you disable Cookies, website navigation may not be optimized and some website features may not function correctly.
– This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and secure analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how visitors use the website and how we can improve their experience.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site.
Configuration to avoid cookies
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDER
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and Portuguese legislation on the protection of personal data, the user can exercise at any time their rights to information, access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition., by written request addressed to MAKER TOOLBOX at the following email address: [email protected]
8. CONTROL AUTHORITY
Under legal terms, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent control authority, the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) www.cnpd.pt